Opening Plenary Session
Date/Time: Monday, August 29, 2022 - 8:00 AM – 10:00 AM
Track: Plenary Session
Room: Capri Ballroom
Log in to Add to My Schedule
Join our opening plenary to kick off this year's conference. During this session, conference participants will hear from geothermal leadership from Geothermal Rising, Department of Energy's Geothermal Technologies Office, Women in Geothermal and our generous sponsors.
In addition, we will have a panel discussion, moderated by Jay Egg, to dive into the messaging of geothermal and what the future of the industry will look like from multiple unique perspectives.
- Kelly Blake (Geothermal Rising President)
- Lauren Boyd (Acting DOE GTO Director)
- Anthony Arias (Kenai Drilling Limited)
- Paul Schwering (Women in Geothermal)
- Simon Hatzir (Ormat)
- Jay Egg (Moderator & Egg Geo)
- Andy Blair (International Geothermal Association)
- Kelly Blake (Geothermal Rising)
- Audrey Schulman (HEET)